Episode 10 – Forth For Four Thors

It’s “tens off” to the Chainsawsuit Podcast as Mikey and Kris celebrate their tenniversary! Thrill to:

• Dressage
  • Morning shows
  • A Saw It For You for the upcoming release Thor 4: 4 Thors
  • At least ten (10) commemorative jokes in the podcast
  • Our first regular sponsor: PampersĀ® new line of diaper innovations! “Thanks Pampers”
This entry was posted in Podcast and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Episode 10 – Forth For Four Thors

1. @KarmaKaze7 says:

what about buter's pickles?

2. lmccj says:

No one wants a #1 pencil, #2 rules. That being said, I submit my application to be your #3. I'll just sit quietly over here. (When do my sick days kick in?)

Solid podcast, guys. I like the series of pampers-related ads – the last one really killed me.

Now imagine that I say this in a nasal voice, as I press the center of my glasses onto my face with my index finger:
    Um, actually, Pampers Amped would actually be thermally conductive (not insulated) if they were to "pull heat away from the body." I do think babies need more motivational voices and so I'm happy that Pampers has gotten on board with pushing them to be more active, play sports, and keep a cool butt.

I want to support this podcast and it's coming down to installing itunes so that I can rate it. Since I generally avoid itunes like the plague I figured you guys might appreciate what degree of appreciation i'm showing, but more importantly I wanted to mention that there may be many listeners who are in the same boat. I mean, it's hard to take a few minutes to support providers of consistent, free, and hilarious entertainment, right?

4. Gristle says:

"Morning shows are weird"

There's mikeyface BEING A RADIO SNOB AGAIN GOD DAMMIT

• @mikeyface says:

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN'T DO WRONG???

• @mikeyface says:

God, Mikey, calm down. You're being a reply snob.

*Pffft* This guy! ^

• ThomasG says:

Mikey, you're an intrinsic part of this fantastic podcast. That said, this is the internet, and it's really easy to lay down criticism of all types when we're so detached. I look forward to hearing this thing every week. but this was a boring comment, right?

• @mikeyface says:

I don't mind the criticism at all. I was just playing around because I love what we're doing so much. I do honestly welcome any thoughts on how we can improve the entertainment value of the podcast. Thanks so much for sticking with us!

5. krarox says:

Seiously, though. What DOESN'T Walgreen's carry?

6. rook says:

I have to say that I really enjoy the structure of the commercials in this one. I love the sort of oneupsmanship that was present with each of them. I hope that this becomes a pattern in the future.

7. someguy says:

I'm surprised that you guys didn't mention the 4 Thor's fjord sword of lords that was leaked a few weeks ago. did that not make it into the final cut?

8. somegirl says:

I know this is an older podcast, but I just had to mention that, while they're called the "Liberal Democrat Party", the Japanese LDP is actually often described as being more akin to what the US would think of republicans. They're very corporate focused, and their prime ideology is keeping Japan Japanese (their version of "America – Fuck Yeah!" you might say).
    If you want another interesting Japanese PM-related assigned reading, look up Koizumi's political history with Yasukuni shrine (Yasukuni shrine being a whole other funfest of reading on its own).

Anyway, taking my Japanese BA hat off and putting my PAX hat on: Loved seeing your panel, thank you for the podcasts, and I am so sorry I wasn't able to make it to the post-panel board game fest.