Listen! Behold! Episode 25! 25 weeks of programming! I think the appropriate gift is silver.
Another week, another Chainsawsuit podcast. This episode, Mikey and Kris bang the boards and go hard in the paint! With basketball. (Actually basketball isn’t mentioned even once, so don’t worry about it.)
- HOT NEWS on the launch of Broodhollow Book 2 and Mikey’s new novelette, vena cava, which is on Amazon now for a paltry 99 cents. Get it for your Kindle automated interbook device.
- Ravings about Sandra Bullock and Gravity — it’s a great movie, check it out
- The tyranny of Neil Degrasse Tyson and Michio Kaku
- Kris Chooses A Topic returns with more of your topics! (If you have an idea for one, send it to Mikey at email@example.com)
Have a hot week! As always we appreciate your reviews and ratings on iTunes or even here in the comments. Cut and paste some stars from IMDB and make it a real DIY deal down there.
This week’s episode: Mikey forces Kris to play his demented game of topic-choosing. Alan Alda guest stars. Also on the program: the government shutdown, two-party systems, Subway sandwiches and their artists, and TGIF.
If you’d like to suggest a topic for Kris, send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org! Otherwise keep it to yourself.
What a week! Mikey and Kris had a pretty rough go of it, but still managed to cover:
- Toys for girls and/or boys
- Writing when your audience has a better idea than you
- The fallout from the nightmare of last week’s show
Praise for The Returners:
“To put it completely blunt, ‘The Returners’ is a work of art—a harmonious blend of science fiction, humor, action, history, and a hint of romance.”
Grab it, then listen to the podcast while reading! (If you can do that I’d be super-impressed.)