With this week’s episode 52, Mikey and I have delivered the Chainsawsuit podcast for a full year. I’m gonna lie: it took hard work, dedication and a lot of humor poured into each show! Wait — I mean I’m not gonna lie. I did not lie!
We’re entering our second year of the podcast and I couldn’t be more excited to keep rolling out the hits. This week’s hour-long movie-audio version was a little look back and a send-off to all the in-show canon we’ve accumulated over the past year. Here’s just a little of what happened to us:
- We did an amazing series of live shows and a live recording of the podcast at PAX
- We helped Cards Against Humanity pull off a huge prank
- We tore through celebrity producer after celebrity producer
- Mikey got romantically married and treacherously divorced
- We Cratchited all over Christmas in an hour-long video Dickens
- Kris left the show for another podcast after a huge episode-spanning fight
- We were almost lasagna-murdered by an advertiser
- We quizzed each other… to death (no deaths occurred)
- We accidentally overdosed on a nightmare-inducing sleep aid
- We launched Chainsawsuit Original for all-new animated and video content!
- We recorded over 120 fake commercials
That’s our dedication to service, quality, and American exceptionalism. That’s the Chainsawsuit Plus+ advantage. (I didn’t think a podcast-branded credit card is a great idea but the bank sold me on it.)
Also the show is really good. And the listeners are even better. We’re lucky to have you on board. See you next week! And thanks for a great year!